From:
"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:04:24 -0500
http://www.methods-tools.com includes vendor-supplied descriptions of
software development tools.  Their top-level tools page includes a link to
a form for submitting new entries.  On the GUI builder page, the only one
that mentioned Ada was TeleUSE.  In the whole 650+ entries, the site
search engine did not find quite a few hits on "Ada" but unfortunately it
is neither case- nor word-sensitive, and almost all of the hits I looked
at were words like "radar" "adaptable" ...

So, Ada vendors, get your stuff listed!

I don't know whether they accept listings for free software, but it
wouldn't hurt to try listing GRASP, RAPID, TASH, the new Booch components,
AdaIDE, and so forth and so forth ......