Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:52:46 -0600
From: Brad Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Hi David. As I had last heard, there wasn't going to be a SigAda conference this year, or if there is anything it might be in the form of a workshop. The thought was to go to every second year for SigAda. We usually plan WG9 meetings to coincide with the SigAda conference. As a result of this change the date and location  of the fall WG9 meeting has yet to be determined.
Brad