Dave Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 16:19:12 -0800
It's interesting that those who know something
about Ada give it 5 stars, and those who know
nothing (generally seem to be students) hate
the book and give it 1 star.  Nothing in between.

Looks more like a failure of the professors who
assign a book not intended for students.  I recall,
way back in ancient history, having a violently
negative reaction to Wirth's Pascal book (which,
to be fair, was pretty bad.) What they need is
an actual textbook, not a practitioner's book.

-- Dave Wood, Aonix