From:
Chad Bremmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:56:27 -0500
I started this thread and I guess I had better re-explain myself.

What I was thinking of was the fact that had I written my Ada code with
Non-magic numbers:

type Year_type is range 70 .. 99;

I could easily modify that to be

type year_type is range 1970 .. 1999;

I may of course have to make some modifications to my IO routines that have
written the 2 digit numbers to files.

I guess maybe a survey would be more appropriate. . . how many ada programs are
struggling because of the Y2K problem?

How many were easily able to fix it in isolated areas of their code?

Chad