From:
Chris Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:16:20 -0700
I wrote:

> > 4. get an Ada compiler that supports Annex E on both hosts and
> >    spend some amount of time changing your code to use pragma Remote;
>
> Worth looking into.  I am unfamiliar with Annex E at the moment.

Oh, yes, I do know what Annex E is.  The Distributed Annex.  I don't
know if
this would even be an option for us here.  Our processors talk over 1553
and
I think the current version of Glade doesn't support this.  Besides our
software is flight-critical (human safety involved) and I am not sure
that
Glade is up to the task.

Chris Sparks