From:
Pascal Obry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pascal Obry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:28:29 +0100
afguerra writes:
 > We have to develop an Ada application with a GUI for a W/NT-Pentium
 > machine. By now we have two options: 1) Gnat + Gtkada and 2) ObjectAda.

There is many differences. One that come to mind immediatly is that with
GNAT+GtkAda your are on the free software side and you will be able to build
an application that could run under UNIX and Windows. Both of this statement
are not true for ObjectAda.

Of course ObjectAda has some features that GNAT does not have. But I'll let
ObjectAda experts answer...

Pascal.

--|