"Rose, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:33:27 -0400
The term "A mapping to B" can be understood to mean either "given A,
generate B" or given B, generate A".

I think that the only UML construct that cannot be directly translated into
corresponding Ada code is multiple inheritance.  Richard's note indicates
some Ada code features that have no corresponding UML construct.