Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:44:06 -0800
From: "Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
From: Bob Leif
To: Pascal Obry et al.
What do I do with an HTML, XHTML, or preferably, XML web page to tell it to
use Ada as its scripting language? This could be Ada J codes or exe. Also
how does one make an Ada J code compiler call an Ada exe? Where can I find
an example of this? In any case, an Ada Virtual Machine has to be integrated
with the browser.