From:
Tom Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 21:53:58 -0500
Sounds to me like your server is broken.  Clearly it is supposed to
know that the '?' separates the two parts of the GET request, and
is supposed to run the program named by the first part, after
setting the environment string to the second part.  I take it that
instead it is trying to run some program with a very long and illegal
name that incorporated the ?... part.   What server is it?