Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 16:51:06 -0500
From:
Michael Berman <[log in to unmask]>
> I've lost track of who manages this list now. I've been getting
> bounced messages and would like to report them to the owner.
>
> Mike Feldman

Probably a good cue for me to remind everyone, then. You can send
list-related mail directly to me at this account ([log in to unmask]) or to
the generic [log in to unmask] The latter has the advantage that
it will continue to work even if list ownership moves elsewhere.

Please let me know when you receive bounce messages while posting.
Most bounces are flagged by the list server and passed directly to me,
but there are times when you will see bounces while posting that I will
not be notified about.

Also, if you have trouble unsubscribing old accounts, send me a message
and I will help you out.

Mike