Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:47:11 +0200
Wes:

> > 2) Den store danske ordliste - a dictionary of the Danish
> >    language:                http://www.sslug.dk/locale/dsdo/
>
> Since you (Jacob) are a contributor, any chance you could persuade
> the team to place a similar logo (same one or the "Powered by Ada")
> in an appropriate place?

There is a link to the source code for the dictionary review
system, where I have put a very visible Ada logo, on the
main page (I know we should translate the pages to English,
but I haven't had time to do it yet).

> And perhaps one of the pages (FAQ?) could include a
> low-key tribute to the benefit the site received from
> Ada?

I will see if I can write something sensible about the
benefits from coding in Ada.

Jacob
--
"The current state of knowledge can be summarised thus:
 In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded."