Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 08:51:47 +0200
From: Pascal Obry <[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] writes:
 > So two someones (at least) already DID invent it!  :-)

As a side note, Adbm is completly written in Ada and is not an interface to
gdbm. I have never compared the speed of Adbm and gdbm, yet I think Adbm is
quite fast certainly slower than gdbm which has been optimized a lot. Adbm is
one component I used a lot in a search engine which is part of numerous
projects I have built at work... so I'm confident that it should be working
fine.

Pascal.

--|