Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Gabriel P. DePace" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:35:44 -0500
I am the Vice President of the ACM chapter at Western New
England College in Springfield, Massachusetts.  We are
planning a birthday party for Ada Lovelace. (December 10) We
would be thrilled if someone from the Ada community would
come and speak to us.

If you are interested and available, please e-mail me at

thanks,
  gabe