From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:44:48 -0700
From: Bob Leif
To: David Botton et al.

I believe that we are arriving at a consensus. I strongly suggest that you
look at and evolve the Ada Developers Cooperative License.

R. C. Leif, “Ada Developers Cooperative License (Draft) Version 0.3”, Ada
letters XIX, No 1 pp. 97..107 (1999).

FrameMaker VI exports HTML, XML, PDF, and slightly screwed-up Word. I will
gladly provide copies in any of these formats. However, since the PDF is
nominative, I will include it with any of the others.