From:
Ada Marketing <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ada Marketing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:22:56 -0500
Mike,

Thanks for the reply.  I guess I wasn't very clear in my initial message.  I
do know DO-178B very well.  I misspoke by saying it was a commercial avionics
standard in that it is used by commercial avionics, but is a government
standard.

What I was wondering though, is if there is any military standard that would
imply military avionics projects have to conform to DO-178B, and/or such a
requirement?