Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:41:23 -0400
From: Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
> * TASH - http://tash.calspan.com/

Just a minor correction: the new website for TASH is
http://www.adatcl.com.

I haven't updated TASH or the website in some time
(So, David, there's still no link to AdaPower).

Instead, I've been busy working on a new release that
adds the cability in Ada (via TASH of course) to do the
kinds of things that are easy to do in scripting languages
like Tcl, awk, and perl:  regular expression pattern
matching, associative arrays, connecting to stdin and
stdout of subprocesses, etc.

Of course, you can then connect all this code to a GUI
through the Tk interface of TASH.

--
Terry J. Westley, Software Development Manager
Veridian Engineering, Information Warfare