From:
Dean Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 16:26:58 -0500
We currently have sixty plus openings in for Ada programmers . If you know
of anyone who would like to work in a business casual environment and
continue their education let me know. We gladly pay referrals.

Software Engineer

A national developer of military software is looking for programmers with
beginner to expert experience developing using Ada programming language.
They will key in the development of an Advanced Field Artillery Tactical
Data System. Please contact me to discuss further.

* Cutting edge technology
* In house Masters Degree program
* 9 day / 80 hour work period allows an additional day off every 2 weeks

Location: Indiana
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Salary Range: 42k - 65k  + Profit Sharing

Sincerely,
Dean Esposito
CMS
Phone 1-800-267-1355