I wanted to contact you regarding a new opportunity.
My name is Nick Riccione, Director of Recruiting for Benavides
Technical Staffing, a high-tech recruiting firm specializing in
Please pass this information out to your ADA sources.
I can be reached at: 972-407-1900 x23.
Nick Riccione CPC
Software Engineer, DOD, TS Clearance
Location: Dallas, TX
* The job will include development of new, and modification of
existing, system software and support software components.
* Software engineers will work through the entire software
development life cycle from requirements analysis and through
integration, test and delivery.
* An object-oriented based, open architecture with integrated COTS
applications are applied in the development of new system software.
* Opportunities exist in several domains from device drivers, network
communications, infrastructure, application development, tools,
simulations, and GUI.
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field and minimum 5 years
of software development experience strongly preferred.
* Software development experience in several of the following areas
is preferred: Ada, Ada-95, UNIX, C++, C, GUI design, UML, and Object
* Knowledge of, Solaris architecture and near-real-time asynchronous
operations is desirable for most positions.
* A minimum of 5 years of software engineering experience, is
* Job offer is contingent upon obtaining acceptance by the customer
for program access.
**Active Top Secret clearance mandatory. Will consider applicants
with previously held TS clearance.
Salary: 70k - 85k
Contact: Nick Riccione
ph: 972-407-1900 x23
[log in to unmask]
Benavides Technical Staffing
17300 Dallas Pkwy., Suite 2080
Dallas, TX 75248
29 Years in combined experience in the High-Tech Search Industry.
Riccione & Associates was recently acquired by Benavides Technical Staffing.
Software & IT Programming
Benavides Technical Staffing [log in to unmask]
17194 Preston Road Suite 102-390 ph: 972.380-6432 x23
Dallas, TX 75248 fax: 972.407.1908
(100% Minority owned and Certified)