Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 20:16:24 +0200
Hello everyone,

Let's say I would like to manage a keypress or a mouse click in a windows
form I created using either the win32ada binding, or Windez.  How would I go
about that?   Here's example names for the sake of an example.

Form:     frmClientEntry
Control:  txtPhoneNumber   (this is a regular windows' text box).
          cmdSave          (this is a regular windows' command button).

say I want ot know when they pressed the "enter" key from that text box.
and say I want to know if they clicked the Save button so I can save?

Anyone have a simple or not example on how to do this?

Thank you everyone

Stephane Richard
Software Developer

--