Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:02:27 -0700
From: "S. Ron Oliver" <[log in to unmask]>
At 08:50 PM 1/31/01 +0000, Ian Sommerville wrote:

. . .

>I never think that there's much point in trying to stop bandwagons of
>this type. People are now realising that Java has severe limitations
>but we won't turn the clock back to Ada.

Have you considered turning the clock FORWARD to Ada?  :))

(Sorry, just couldn't resist.)

sro

S. Ron Oliver, semi-retired professor of Computer Science and Computer
Engineering.  www.csc.calpoly.edu/~sroliver

caress Corporation is proud to be the U.S. representative for Top Graph'X,
developers of high quality software components, using Ada.  For more
information, check out www.topgraphx.com.

Tired of sucky software! ?  Check out www.caressCorp.com and follow the
links to software sucks and The Oliver Academy.