From:
James Squire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 10:32:19 -0600
Philip Brashear wrote:

> Of course, the zg_cpu routine is HIGHLY dependent on the OS and the
> compiler.  The one provided is strictly a sample.

I know.  As it turns out, I solved my own problem.  I remembered, just
as you reminded me, that the one that came with ACES was for VMS.  Then
I looked at how I had rewritten it and discovered that I had mistaken
DURATION for a float when it was really a fixed type, plus 1000000.0 is
outside its range.  Once I fixed these flaws, I got it to work.

> If you're using a single-user system, wall-clock time is the way to go.
> What system (if I may ask) are you using?

Solaris 2.5.

> As I had said, CTA can help if you can fund it.  I can provide bits and
> pieces of advice (on a spare-time basis) -- I think this is part of my
> responsibility as PIWG chair.

I'll keep it in mind.
--
James Squire           mailto:m193884 no junk mail
MDA Avionics Tools & Processes