From:
Milo Bloom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:18:28 -0000
Hello.

I know this might be a shot in the dark, but perhaps you
could help me. I am looking for Sr. Rational Designers & Architects
for a project with a Fortune 500 Financial company that is looking
to roll out all of rational tools in its New York and New Jersey locations.
The position is either Perm or Contract open to H1 and we
will even bring the right candidate from overseas. This is not a
programming position. Top Skill sets are needed in ClearCase or
ClearQWEST, Testing Tools, Rose... Etc.. We need Architects and
Designers in all areas. Salary is flex depending upon experience.

If you are interested please email me a copy of your resume.
If this position does not match your qualifications, I apologize in
advance. Would you happen to know of someone who would fit the bill?
Referral Bonus will gladly be issued.

Thank you very much. I hope to hear from you soon.

Mark R.
Technical Recruiter
Rational Jobs.