From:
"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:20:18 -0500
> collected, documented well (as in javadoc), dusted off, given version
> numbers, source controlled well, the good ones selected, put in the ADK,
> then that is a start. we should follow the way the JDK is being done.

javadoc: more hype.  Takes from Java source the info that would naturally
be present in a well-crafted Ada spec, and displays it with attractive
font sizes: but _only_ if you duplicate the code in special comments and
if the reader hasn't tampered with his browser's font preferences.

(However, since attractive font sizes are what the public wants, someone
should write "Adadoc"  Only this one should get as much as possible right
from the code and minimize dependence on special comments.  Like javadoc,
private parts and bodies should be omitted unless user demands otherwise.)

Perhaps this would be an attractive option to one of the Ada to HTML
cross-reference generators.