From:
Carlisle Martin C Dr USAFA/DFCS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlisle Martin C Dr USAFA/DFCS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 08:39:32 -0700
All,

I am still at [log in to unmask] -- our mail server was
overwhelmed by incoming viruses yesterday morning (Saturday) [you all
received a few of them], and our network people shut us down to start
filtering these attachments at the firewall.

--Martin