Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Neil Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:37:06 -0000
Dear members,

In relation to an earlier email I sent out asking for opinions about Ada, I
would like to say a big Thank You to everyone who took the time to reply to
me.  I was very pleasantly surprised by the amount of replies I received.

Many Americans have put me in the picture about the difference between Ada
and ADA, and now I am a wiser man about both its good and bad points.

I have answered a few personally but there was simply too many to answer
all, so if you did email me, again a big Thank You it was much appreciated.

Thanks for your time and help
Neil Evans

     Neil Evans
     Computing in Earth Sciences Dept.