From:
Stephen Leake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Leake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:35:48 -0400
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Just a quick question about Ada95.  Is there such a thing as a Collection
> Object, or an equivalent data structure that would allow me to do the
> following, for example.  Either included in Ada, or coded and available somewhere as a
> library.

Others have pointed to the Booch components, and to the SGL. I'd like
to mention my library, at
http://users.erols.com/leakstan/Stephe/Ada/sal.html

This is only partly to toot my own horn :). There are many different
ways to design "collections" in Ada, and it is good to at least be
aware of the options, so if you get frustrated with your first choice,
you can look for others before rolling your own.

--
-- Stephe