"Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Rabbi David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 17:52:11 -0500
I know the Ada Mascot contest is not done yet, but the next Ada Contest
will be centered around a new upcoming site I am a working on for Ada
advocacy.

GetAdaNow.com has already made a a nice splash. The next project will be
LearnAdaNow.com (coming soon) - Not just a collection of pointers to intro
to Ada materials like the current collection, but involved articles, videos
and other media for tips, experiences and best practices. Examples of using
Ada in cool ways, etc.

So the next upcoming contest will be the best 1 hour (or less) video to
teach something awesome about Ada or using Ada. So get your ideas
flowing... The site and contest are coming soon.....

David Botton

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://listserv.acm.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=TEAM-ADA&A=1