Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 16:45:53 -0400
As of May 5, 1999 4:30pm:

The Ada Source Code Treasury has now been absorbed in to a new site,
www.AdaPower.com. The fantastic success and enthusiastic support for the
site along with the expanding content have pushed me to extend the
treasury in to a full Ada resource with a new format. The old link to
the Ada Source Code Treasury will not be going away, but you should
update your links to the new location at some point.

If you would like to host your projects on www.AdaPower.com, have ideas
for new
features, or any other suggestion, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

David Botton