Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:58:33 -0500
From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
I would like to add that I agree with Dean's perception and would
like to add modify FREE COMPILERS into FREE QUALITY COMPILERS.
I'd also like to add FREE QUALITY DEVELOPMENT TOOLS (like AdaGIDE
and GRASP).

We are going to be talking about Ada at the ACM Computer Science
Education Conference in a couple of weeks, and I think this is being
recognized by more and more educators who attend this conference.

Rick

--
Richard Conn
mailto:[log in to unmask]                     http://monmouth.com/~conn/