From:
Tucker Taft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 22:51:18 -0500
> I don't recall seeing any references to this standard in recent years.  Nor
> can I find any evidence that it has been cancelled or (due to Ada95)
> declared obsolete.  The question arises as part of the list of standards to
> be included (or excluded) for compliance with the DoD's "Single Process
> Initiative".

CAIS-A is dead.  An effort called "PCIS" was formed to merge
CAIS-A with PCTE, but the result was basically to endorse an
enhanced PCTE.

> Can anyone provide pointers?

Sorry, I don't know the official word on this.  Some of the folks
working on the ASIS were involved with the PCIS -- any of them listening?

> Thanks.

> Tom Timberlake                          [log in to unmask]
> Boeing Defense & Space Group            Member, Team Ada
> P.O. Box 3707
> Mail Stop 4C-63
> Seattle, WA.  98124-2207
> USA

-Tucker Taft  [log in to unmask]  Intermetrics, Inc.