From:
Matthew Heaney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Heaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 15:52:42 -0800
Igor Izvarin <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know about some frameworks for Microsoft Windows "OSes" like
> MFC (from Microsoft) or OWL (from Borland/Inprise) because using calls like
>
> PPAL := Void_To_Logpalette(Win32.Malloc.Malloc(
>             Win32.Strings.size_t((Win32.WinGdi.LOGPALETTE'size)/8 +
>                    NPAL*((WinGdi.PALETTEENTRY'size)/8))));
>
> is very "difficult".
>
> P.S. I understand that MS Windows OSes are not so good but they are widely
> used.

The person who wrote this code needs to learn what a declare block is.
Build complex expressions step by step using local declarations, not big
bang as in the example.
--
Those who believe in the supernatural should be required to learn
computer programming.  This would force them to discover that things