From:
"Kester, Rush W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 15:41:07 -0500
Ann,

I never encountered the browser incompatabilities, but I'm glade you
corrected them anyway.  My problem with the AdaIC site has always been
the content is stale.  I treated the AdaIC site sort of like a dictionary,
I never visited, except when responding to queries I generally knew were
answered there, but couldn't recall.  This has made the site valuable to
new comers, but generally useless to Adaphiles.  However, I always had to
be careful that I wasn't misrepresenting the leading edge of Ada technology.
I visited AdaPower.com, GtkAda and other sites, when announcements of new
info were posted on Team-Ada.

If you want to get more visits from Adaphiles (and as Randy has requested
articles on Ada), I suggest you create an AdaIC announcement email list.
This way you can track visitors who want to keep informed of updates
to the AdaIC site.  [Note:  You shouldn't stop posting announcements
via Team-Ada and other means.]

Rush Kester
charter member Team-Ada