From:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:18:40 -0400
The standard definition for the FTP protocol is RFC 959.

You can also try _TCP/IP Illustrated_ (several volumes) by
W. Richard Stevens.  Although I wish I had this complete
set, I don't, so can't vouch for whether there's adequate
information to implement an FTP server.

No doubt you can also get the C source code from several
sources as a reference as well.

--
Terry J. Westley, Software Development Manager
Veridian Engineering, Information Warfare