From:
SALIL JOSHI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 05:25:56 -0000
Hi..
I am a Post graduate in Computer Science,am am currently working in a
software company which deals mostly in embedded systems.
One of the new clients here wants projects done in Ada, that too Ada 83 on a
Solaris platform.
Since we people here are new to Ada as well as solaris, we are kind of stuck
up on how to go about installing the Ada development environment on Solaris.
We have installed and tried the development enviroment for Windows....
Could anyone possibly help me install it on Solaris? or Can i get
installation information on some site? A simple step - by step procedure
telling how to go about doing it would be fine....
Please let me know asap....i need the information yesterday :)
Please write to me at [log in to unmask]
Thanx a lot
Salil