From:
Eric DeArment <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric DeArment <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 19:46:34 -0000
I'm requesting membership in Team Ada.  I'm not really an expert, and I'm still
learning Ada, however, I do regard Ada as being among the best languages in the
known universe (along with PROLOG, C++, etc.).
I think that Ada should be used as an "educational" language in place of
bag-of-rubbish languages like BASIC, Logo and Pascal, since the first languages
have "obsolete" as a middle name, and Pascal is only widely used on the
Macintosh, which is dying fast.

Thanks for your time,
Eric DeArment