Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:14:10 -0700
From: "Martin C. Carlisle" <[log in to unmask]>
> If any one is interested in an effort to create a copy left RAD front
> end for Ada, that will generate code for any Ada compiler on the back
> end, let me know.
>
> Even if you are not, please e-mail any ideas, specs, etc:

A very preliminary tool, RAPID, was presented (by me) at SIGAda '98.
It uses the TASH binding to Tcl/Tk.  A redesign for the Ada-to-Java
technology will begin in early January.  Suggestions are welcome
(though don't bother telling me to look at XYZ proprietary tool
unless you plan to buy me a copy).

See ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/usafa/rapid/index.html

for more info.

--Martin

Martin C. Carlisle, Asst Prof of Comp Sci,
US Air Force Academy, [log in to unmask]
http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html

DISCLAIMER: The content of this message does not
necessarily reflect the opinions of the US Air
Force Academy, or the US government