Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Rusnak, John J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:34:34 -0800
Does anyone know of any applications which can automatically generate
documentation (e.g. a reference API manual, an HTLM-based API  . . .) from
structured comments in the code?  I am looking for something similar to
"javadoc" which comes with Java, or better yet Doxygen which can be used on
numerous languages (except for Ada to my knowledge).

Thanks

-John