From:
Frances L VanScoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances L VanScoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 14:56:02 -0500
Since we do see notices of employment opportunities on this list on
occasion...my department at West Virginia University has had a strong
Ada-orientation for many years.  (Our freshman sequence is Ada-based, for
example.)  We are now seeking a new department chair.  The usual
academic requirements apply: Ph.D. in related field, tenurable as
associate or full professor, record of teaching, research, etc.
Details are at
        http://www.ece.wvu.edu/ad.html
I'm a member of the search committee.

Frances Van Scoy     [log in to unmask]