From:
Carlisle Martin C Dr USAFA/DFCS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carlisle Martin C Dr USAFA/DFCS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 06:13:50 -0600
I agree and disagree.  The vast majority of security flaws I see are
overflowing arrays.  These would all go away in Ada or Java.  However,
certainly there are other flaws for which language is not a magic bullet.

Martin C. Carlisle, PhD
Associate Professor of Computer Science
United States Air Force Academy