Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:13:51 -0600
From:
Craig Spannring <[log in to unmask]>
This thread not only left Ada a long time ago, the undercurrent left
the subject line a long time ago as well.  The point being argued
isn't standards, it's whether Microsoft is a saint or a devil.

We have one side arguing the Microsoft is the greatest thing that ever
hit the software industry, the other arguing that the first side
doesn't know what they're talking about.

I think at least one of the sides needs to remeber the old saying,
"Never argue with a fool, a passer-by might not be able to tell the
difference."

 Life is short.                  | Craig Spannring
      Bike hard, ski fast.       | [log in to unmask]
  When all you've got is Perl, everything feels like a smashed thumb