Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Pritchett, William \"Bill\"" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:29:20 -0500
DCS Corporation has a portable embedded graphics solution, Target Graphics
Toolkit, which was developed entirely in Ada 95 and currently runs on
VxWorks, Linux, Solaris, NT, and LynxOS.  It's basically a portable graphics
library that sits on top of a variety of native graphics systems including
X11, OpenGL, Win32 and DY4's RTGS.  We also have a screen builder that let's
you layout the "widgets" for the GUI and then generate either Ada95 or C++
code that then makes calls into our API.  It has been tested with both GNAT
and Green Hills compilers.  For additional information you can contact Tim
English, 703-683-8430 x485 ([log in to unmask]).

Bill Pritchett
DCS Corporation