Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:25:06 -0500
From:
"Richard L. Conn" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, Everyone,

I checked the PAL a couple of weeks ago (end of month),
and it is continuing to show high levels of activity.
58,164 files were transferred from the main PAL
site in Saint Louis.  This does not count distribution
by CDROM and from the other sites.

I'd like to thank Mike Feldman at GWU for his
support of the PAL (which makes this report possible)
and Steve Weise and Nadeem Bari of WUSTL for their
continued sponsorship of the PAL.  I'd also like to
thank Bob Bruce, Christopher Mann, and others at
Walnut Creek CDROM for their mirror of the PAL and
the CDROM production support.

Rick

Richard Conn, ASE, PAL, and SDE Manager
http://xenadu.home.mindspring.com/