Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Kester, Rush W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:16:15 -0400
We're looking forward to this.

This year Clyde Roby implemented an on-line registration
system for SIGAda 2000 conference.  It "pained" us all that he
had to use Perl scripts instead of Ada.  Please keep me
informed, I'd like to use AdaCGI for the "Where's Ada?"(tm)
web pages.  So we can all see where Ada software is being
developed or maintained.

Rush Kester
charter member Team Ada