Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:34:30 -0600
From: Craig Spannring <[log in to unmask]>
Try the "Ada95 Quality and Style: Guidelines for Professional
Programmers" at

  http://www.adaic.com/docs/style-guide/95style/zip/

It pretty complete and well written.

 Chris Sparks writes:
 > Are there web sites that have Ada coding standard documents?  I was
 > asked by a friend to find him a set of coding standards and I drew a
 > blank.
 >
 > Thanks,
 > Chris Sparks
 Life is short.                  | Craig Spannring
      Bike hard, ski fast.       | [log in to unmask]
  When all you've got is Perl, everything feels like a smashed thumb