Hans-Olof Danielsson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:22:45 +0200
Dmitriy & Pascal. wrote:

>It would be nice if you could also sent us a note if you are using AWS just
>to know if it is used at all or not :)

Congratulation to a nice Ada system and a good contribution to the Ada world.

I use AWS version 0.5 on Red Hat Linux 6.2. But I have added server-push
funtionality to AWS, as I need to display continous state information from a
control and monitoring system. It works fine with Netscape Navigator
as Navigator have built in support for server-push but not  with Internet Explorer
which need ActiveX for that.

Best Regards
Hans-Olof

Danitek AB