Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ada
From: Marty Stan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:03:04 -0500
I have a need for an Ada developer for a  6 mos to 1 year contract and two permanent positions for experienced Ada developers with solid OOD skills. The positions involve doing Ada software for a major company that develops smart LCD displays for commercial and military aircraft. They supply communication, navigation and sensor products, as well as flight control and flight management systems, to aircraft manufacturers, airlines and business aircraft owners. They also support their avionics customers with service centers throughout the United States, and from Singapore to Germany to Brazil.

If anyone would be interested in a lucrative contract, please e-mail or contact me at (330) 966-8401.

Marty Stan - Samaritan Technical Professionals, Inc.