Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Bremmon, Chad, Capt, SAM-GAPF" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 10:21:00 PST
From: Bremmon, Chad, Capt, SAM-GAPF
To: 'team-ada'
Subject: Rose-Ada95
Date: Wednesday, February 12, 1997 10:05AM

I have a bit of experience with Rose-Ada95 generation and, despite the
"c++isms" of Rose, the Ada95 generation works quite nicely.

I have looked at reverse/forward engineering some things, but haven't really
had a chance to work at it very hard.

I know that forward engineering of Ada95 works well.  I know that reverse
engineering of C++ works as well as possible.   I have just never done both
on the same problem.

Chad