From:
Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:52:42 -0800
ARNE:  At the risk of eliciting more answer than you want, I am forwarding
your 4 questions to the [log in to unmask] advocacy/discussion group and the
extended circle of SIGAda officers.  I think you will receive a lot of
informed inputs which will be better than one person's perspective.  I also
think most of these groups will also be very interested to read the account
of your 20-year involvement with Ada and successful space experience (some
of which some of us are aware).

I will give you an early answer to your question #3  --  YES, I think a
presentation about your Ada microprocessor is appropriate for a future
SIGAda conference, and that it will favorably received.  There will be a
hard-core minority of SIGAda members very interested in this hardware
relationship, even if the majority are more software-centric and would
attend a different session.

   -Hal Hart, ACM SIGAda Past Chair