Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:10:52 -0400
From:
Greg Gicca <[log in to unmask]>
Richard and Group,

> > > ----------

We at Aonix are alive and well.  The Ada product line of Aonix was one of our
largest revenue streams for product sales last year.  After some initial
confusion and the mistake of laying off the Burlington engineering team, the Ada
division now has the full backing of senior management.  We may in fact be
considered the most important division within the company today.

Our general product strategy is to emphasize our strongest product lines and
focus our attention there.  This boils down to our ObjectAda for Windows product
line, with a recent full version release and our safety critical and hard
real-time cross products.  Other products will continue to be offered but our
emphasis is here.

We will release a major version upgrade of our leading ObjectAda PowerPC Raven
product in the next few months.  This is a product that is available with a
certifiable RTS and is used for general hard real time and safety critical
applications.  We will expand our Raven product offering shortly by releasing an
ObjectAda Raven product for 32 bit Intel.  Our other cross products will of of
course have new releases too.

We have instituted a release schedule for the various product lines that now has
scheduled release dates about once every two months and carries forward through
September 2001.  We will re-evaluate what new features may be demanded by the
market and fit those into the schedule and then expand the schedule further into
the future as move on.

--

Greg Gicca
Aonix