From:
Brad Balfour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brad Balfour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1996 07:49:42 -0500
At 3:29 PM -0500 12/2/96, James Squire wrote to the Team-Ada mailing list
asking:
>By the way, how's TRI-Ada going so far?

So far, I think it's going well. Of course, as I write this it's still
prior to the opening of the conference :-)

Yesterday was the first day of tutorials. Based on the numbers that I heard
last night from Jorge Diaz-Hererra (the conference chair), the attendance
was very similar to last year's. We're still waiting to see the walk in
numbers today, but it looks like there are approximately the same number of
folks here this year as last year (reversing a 5 year trend!).

Two items of note from last night's ACM SIGAda Executive Committee meeting:
1) SIGAda is looking into the possiblity of including a copy of Walnut
   Creek's Ada CD-ROM into an issue of Ada Letters.
2) Ed Colbert is looking for input/ideas on which non-Ada conferences to
   bring the SIGAda booth to. Send him your ideas at mailto:[log in to unmask]

More info on the conference later this week.

Brad

--
Brad Balfour
ACM SIGAda Secretary